Saturday, March 10, 2012

Artwork: The Caves

I've been making art for years. This is a recent piece I made for my mother. All my work utilizes a peculiar kind of cross-hatching. I can't draw strait lines, due to a hand tremor. To make up for my inability to precisely sketch things, I constructed an entire world in which they aren't necessary, and which takes advantage of my tremor. Enjoy. 


The Caves by Mark J. Lucas 



This is another piece I've done. It's my variation on Lewis Carrol's Mad Hatter
Mad? by Mark J. Lucas

Both these works are available in Mark J. Lucas' online store The End on Skreened. To go to the store, just click the button below.

1 comment:

  1. I like it. Very creative and individualistic. Straight lines are too commonplace anyway.

    ReplyDelete

I am very open to criticism and/or constructive comments. I have no problem with the artful use of foul language. I certainly don't mind praise. If you don't like what I wrote, feel free to mention it, but for the love of god, try to spell things correctly. Obligatory racism, abusive comments containing sexual orientation and dumbass hatespeech of any kind will be met with me promptly taking your ass, wrapping it up in snide criticism, and then handing it back to you, followed by me deleting your idiotic retort. Arbitrary flame wars will not be tolerated. If you post an ad without my permission, I will hunt you down in the night and destroy you.